2007年11月7日水曜日

My hobby!!

My Hobby

My hobby is to play badminton. I have played badminton for 6 years. I began it when I was junior high school. Also, recently I often play badminton with friends, I like to play it so, I enjoy it very much. Next month, I have to take a game. So, I have to practice as possible as I can.
Next, I like to go shopping with friends or my sister. I like to do fashion. So, I often go city to buy some clothes.
Recently, I like to go somewhere with friends. For example, I went to Aso with friends. I drove the car. I was a little tired byyt I enjoyed very much. I want to go there again. Also, I like to see some beautiful scenely. When I see the scenry, I was relieved. I want to go Nagasaki because there have some good places. In particular, I like house ten boss. There are many beautiful flowers. I went there when I was a junior high school student. So, I want to go there again.
Last, I like to listen to music. I listen many kinds of music. In particular, I like (194 words)

3 件のコメント:

masa さんのコメント...

It is good!

Yuuka♡ さんのコメント...

Thanks for your comment in my blog.
I like badminton too! I want you to try your best in game!! Ganbatte:)

Erieriri さんのコメント...

Thank you for your comments. I will do my best!!